Veterans Services

Comments Off


Are you a veteran or spouse of a veteran? You may be eligible to receive a monthly Tax Free pension from the Veterans Administration.

Aide and Attendance Pension Fund, provides financial assistance to qualified veterans and their spouses. Spouse must be married ten or more years to the veteran. If you are a veteran 65 years or older and needs assistance with daily activities of living, who served at least 90 days in the armed services during a qualified wartime window (WWII, Korea, Vietnam) and received an honorable discharge, you may be eligible to receive a monthly pension check.

For information call us at 561-752-9888, we will be happy to assist you .